I was inspired to start blogging by my college friends this past weekend on what will become our annual beach trip! I woke up early friday morning and quickly got showered and finished packing to leave on a much needed mini vaca! Laurel Smith came to pick me up promptly at 7:15 and we headed to Megan Kaal's new house which was absolutely adorable! We followed Ashley Stephens in, where Blair Stegall was already there waiting for us. Then we waited on Emily Pate......and we waited.....ok just kidding she was there shortly after! And off we went!
We arrived in Gulf Shores early afternoon, and we had to quickly get out to the beach to let the girls get their feet in the sand. We spent most of the trip catching up, trading tips ;) and just enjoying each other! We even found a great recipe for some Beefy Nachos! I love my friends and really enjoyed the visit, and the wonderful welcome I received from my babies as soon as I got home! Now to decide whats on the menu tonight nachos or cereal???
Haha I love your first post Brittany! Keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteexcited about your blog!
ReplyDelete