Ok so I think I can officially say that Caylin is potty trained! I am so excited for her! She's even getting up in the middle of the night to go! Now if I can just figure out her sudden need to sleep anywhere but her bed that would be great!
I can definitely tell that she has learned a lot at school already. She has started talking more and more. She is climbing in and on everything that she can find. Yesterday I found her in the crib! She had moved her bed over and used it to step up. Then a few min later she was laying longways across the rail! But in our world that's an accomplishment and I am just so proud of her! We still havnt heard anything from her blood test, but with all the progress she has made in such a short time we still believe that she will catch up!
This is so great Brittany!
ReplyDelete