I love the idea of keeping a blog...but clearly can't seem to get my act together to do it often enough. So lets see in the past year since I posted we have moved, we are having another baby, I gained a business partner we are planning yet another move... Life has been busy.
A good friend asked me the other day how many times Allen and I had moved since we have been married? So I counted and this summer will be 7 times in 6 years... That's right we have moved A LOT! I think moving is one of the hardest things on a marriage. Maybe because I like to do things my way, the right way, and my sweet husband has his own way. Which I must include doesn't make any sense :) it's not that his way doesn't get us moved, because the end result is we are in a new place. It's just that my way is more organized and planned and makes the move so much easier on those of us that do ALL the unpacking AKA yours truly! But we will do it again this summer, so I will pray up for some patience and some energy since I will be 8 months pregnant!
Speaking of pregnant... Charlie Kate will be here mid August! Caylin and Carson are so excited about having a baby sister! I'm not sure how they will feel once she gets here but at least for now they love her. Today Carson said that Charlie cake (as he calls her) is his best friend and she loves him!
The kids are getting so big! Carson turned 3 in February and talks non stop from the moment he gets up. Caylin will be 5 in may and starts kindergarten in the fall, the day after Charlie Kate is due :) they are at a fun but exhausting age! I say that with love I would never complain because they are a blessing, however I do have some pretty funny stories... And at the end of those crazy days sometimes the best I can say is I survived and so did they :) a recent one I think you all (aka my 3 friends that read this) will laugh at- Allen had put the sweet angels down for a nap and left for work, I was upstairs finishing work... I came downstairs about 20 min later to find that my sweet little girl had moved her bed to the couch and was fast asleep...wild man was naked with a honey bottle in his hands-honey all over baby girl and the couch- and he looks up at me and says "I sticky" as I glance in the kitchen the chair is pushed up to the counters, the counters are covered in sprinkles the food coloring is out and in general it's just a mess... I just laughed! I mean it's not like spanking was an option he was covered in honey and apparently you shouldn't spank out of anger ...and I was so so angry! It's just a day in the life. I'm really not sure what I did before kids. I spend so much time cleaning up after them. I'm guessing my house was spotless... Sorry you missed it cause it looks like I have at least another 18 years of mass chaos!




I love it Brittany!! Keep us updated! :)
ReplyDelete